[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: Custom Box handler conflict?

Diego Guidi diegoguidi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 04:04:32 EDT 2008

>  Thanks, I try to take a look :)
I've applied your parth but I have still some problems.
Actually, I've done the same work in my code, but I've not used
customBox.activate()...
Now, with your patch, the behavior is correct if i select the zoomrect
tool in the toolbar.
If i select pan tool I have this behavior:
1) at start, in pan status BEFORE selecting zoomrect status, the
custombox works well (i.e. rect + alert using shift, pan without
shift).
2) in pan status AFTER selecting zoomrect status, the custombox works
as pan, but if i press shift i don't see the alert but the component
work as zoomrect.
You could verify if in your code this behavior happens, or maybe I've
made some other mistake?