[OpenLayers-Users] [Mapserver & OpenLayers] Repetition and drag of line with DB points.

Clemiou clems_mars at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:33:18 EDT 2008

Hi!

> I'm using OpenLayers to display a mapfile (so a file of Mapserver).
I'm using Lambert II projection (EPSG:27582) and I obtained the following repetition, as you can see on at this URL: http://www.forumsig.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2286&stc=1&d=1208951661
What can I do?

> Moreover, I have points in my DB and I would like to drag a line between these points. How can I do with OpenLayers?
I saw the example on the OL website but it draws a line with mouse clicks.

Thanks and excuse me for my english, I'm french!
Clement