[OpenLayers-Users] zoom level resolution in epsg:900913

Simone Gadenz simone.gadenz at jrc.it
Thu Apr 24 10:57:23 EDT 2008

Hello!

has anybody calculated the resoluzion for zoomlevel for the epsg:900913.
What I intend to do is to use tiles for the first 10 zoom levels and then
call directly a wms server. I think the only way is to set the minResolution
parameter of the tiled layer equal to the maxResolution of the wms layer and
for having no overlap I think both the parameters have to be congruent with
the resolution of tiles of level 10. Am I right?

Is there any other way to do this? As far as I know there is not a
maxZoomLevel parameter, right?

Thanks

Simone