[OpenLayers-Users] KML/GML from text file?

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Fri Apr 25 08:35:32 EDT 2008

Arnd,
This is a very interesting example, the application has really great response as well!

However, I am having difficulty understanding where exactly the KML comes from originally, i.e., where is your source for your list of points of interest??

Thanks!

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning