[OpenLayers-Users] WKT in MySQL

petey1815 lootens.pieter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:06:11 EDT 2008

Thx, that did it, this is a very active & helpful forum, thank you very much.
Hope i'll get the hang of java soon, so i won't have to bother you as much
:)

Now, i'd like to get a certain style through the options part of the
OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.addfeatures, but i'm lost with the syntax. I think
its something like this, tried a couple of approaches, but i'm kind of
cluelesss....

var France = {strokeColor : "blue", fillColor : "blue"};
vectors.addFeatures(g,France);

again, any pointers are much appreciated