[OpenLayers-Users] Layer shift to right and down in openlayers MVS.HTML example

leorocha leorochadecastro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:24:22 EDT 2008

I'm testing MVS.HTML (OL2.6) in IE7 using 'openlayers' (WMS vmap0) as base
layer. When I change browser window size (for example: maximize) and after
that select another layer as base layer (for example: 'gmaps'), this new
layer is displayed shifted to the right & downward and also incompleted. The
'nasa' layer (landsat7) works fine, it seems that the problem is 'gmaps'.

Can anyone explain me what is happening with this?

Tks in advance

Leo