[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming to WFS layer

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:03:41 EDT 2008

Hi. Basically the WFS layer reads features from the server using a box
GET param as the map is moved. If won't trigger any request if it's
not added to the map, and it basically won't help you with what you're
trying to achieve. The work on vector-behavior that is currently being
merged into trunk should meet your needs. You can take a look at the
vector-behavior sandbox if you you can't wait, but be warned this is
on-going work. Eric