[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom Question

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:36:39 EDT 2008

This is the default behaviour for tiled maps, which use pre-rendered
map images at specific resolutions.  It is possible to avoid this by
not using tiles - there is a singleTile option when creating a new
layer that accomplishes this - and using the fractionalZoom property
(which I am not that familiar with, but there are probably docs and/or
an example).

Cheers

Paul