[OpenLayers-Users] Not change the size o polygons with zoom change

Jose A. C. joscalv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:16:42 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to rotate the symbols around their own center but I can´t; they
rotate around another point, In my opinion, the only choice is extend
OpenLayers.Renderer.symbol  in OpenLayers.Renderer.Elements, to define a
element for each angle that I need, from 0 up to 360 degrees.

Another possibility is to create polygons but they change their size with
the changes of the zoom of the map and I don´t want this, I need that their
size constant.

Has someone any idea of how I can do this?

Thank you for your help!!

 Regards!!!