[OpenLayers-Users] Seams in my imagery

Matthew Atkins Matthew.Atkins at loyola.com
Tue Aug 12 09:29:01 EDT 2008

Hello List,

I have some imagery that is projected in WGS84 + UTM Zone which is
showing some "seams" along the grid lines when I use OpenLayers as my
viewer. I believe that this is a problem with the WMS provider (ESRI's
wmsconnector) but they have told me that they do not support 3rd party
viewers (OL) so I am stuck in a quandary.

Has anybody seen similar problems with their imagery when using a tiled
viewer? What are some potential solutions or workarounds?

I know this is not a list for WMS specific questions but I'm hoping that
someone here may have a useful suggestion or two.

Regards,
Wally Atkins