[OpenLayers-Users] mousedown on marker and editingtoolbar

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:55:41 EDT 2008

Someone will correct me if i'm telling sh^W: if there's a vector layer
above the markers layer browser events on the latter won't work. This
is the same problem that makes feature selection not work when
features are in multiple vector layers. How's the editing toolbar
behave if you make sure the markers layer is added to the map after
the vector layer? Eric