[OpenLayers-Users] How to select a particular layer

fredth fredth at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:26:31 EDT 2008

Hey, I want to do a getInfo on a layer, but when the user has 2 or more
layers displayed, we can't find which layer he wants to query. Do you know
any way to let the user specify an "active" layer ? I've tried to modify the
legend, adding a radio-button, but I have a problem with it. When the user
select a layer, he can't change after. Also, if he decide to display a new
layer, the selected value disappear.

Also, if you have a better way that to use an "active" layer to do that, you
are welcome.

Thx