[OpenLayers-Users] Toggle visibility controls

George Mu'ammar George at muammar.net
Tue Aug 19 06:00:00 EDT 2008

Dear Bas, please see the code below.
I do something like that, also hiding a vector layer together with the
controls.
Regards
--
George Mu'ammar

function addControls()
{
		vLayer.display(true);
		layerSwitcher = new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher({'ascending':false});
		panZoomBar = new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar()

             map.addControl( layerSwitcher );
             map.addControl( panZoomBar);
		map.addControl(permalink);

}