[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo on Single Click, Zoom In on Double Click

jvanulde jvanulde at NRCAN.GC.CA
Tue Aug 19 22:45:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Currently I have a singleclick handler that does a getFeatureInfo request on
an active layer (as per the demo).  Of course everytime I double click to
zoom and recenter the map a getFeatureInfo request is made.  Is there an
elegant way to deal with this?  Ideally, I don't want a getFeatureInfo
request to be made everytime a user double clicks the map to zoom in and
recenter.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.