[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo on Single Click, Zoom In on Double Click

jvanulde jvanulde at NRCAN.GC.CA
Wed Aug 20 10:47:21 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

I am following the demo so I am using the following:

map.events.register('click', map, function (e) { ... }

Is there an example of using the OpenLayers.Handler.Click that does more or
less the same thing that I can look at?

Thank you for your help.

Joost