[OpenLayers-Users] Custom LayerSwitcher

S.Reena reena at indiamail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:17:49 EDT 2008

Hey,

 Can you send me some codes where you have used this ExtLayerSwitcher.js
file...I am having some problems in its usage. Presently I have used WMS
requests for making layers and added LayerSwitcher in map but the thing is I
want some subgroups in the Overlays section ...so that when I click on a
title ..the sub layers must appear.... and I don't want to use MapFish
now..will your file help in this.