[OpenLayers-Users] Custom markers

Indika Tantrigoda indika85 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:53:11 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I seem to have some trouble with the following

     var symbolizer = OpenLayers.Util.applyDefaults(
        {externalGraphic: "./marker-blue.png", pointRadius: 20},
        OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style["default"]);

        wfs_test = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( "WFS Test",
                        "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs",
                        {typename: "topp:cities",
                         maxfeatures: 10
                        },
                        {featureClass: OpenLayers.Feature.WFS,
                         styleMap: new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                                  "default": symbolizer
                 })}
          );

I want to replace the default red marker with blue-marker.png
However I still get the same red marker.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Indika