[OpenLayers-Users] Custom Map tiles

Kenny France kenny at xarex.com
Mon Aug 25 10:46:46 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I am currently getting map tiles from a commercial provider,  that i don't
wish to say who at this time.

i can pull single tiles from their map server but the only way i can do this
is using the following...

http://www.anotherhost.com/gettile.asp?lat=12.123456
<http://www.anotherhost.com/gettile.asp?lat=12.123456&lng=12.123456&scale=10
&height=800&width=800> &lng=12.123456&scale=10&height=800&width=800

this will supply me with a  with a single tile at a specific zoom level that
is 800X800, the lat and lng supplyed is the center of the tile

My question is.......

is there anyway i can intergrate this tile with openlayers?
or is there anyone that fancies a challange that can help me with this, i am
prepared to pay if someone can help me

Thanks

K-

  _____

It has removed 37698 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!