[OpenLayers-Users] Drill down selectFeature control

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Aug 25 13:45:47 EDT 2008

Hi Simone,

I have managed this in the following way:

First I must be able to declare an actual layer. Therefor I have a
radiobutton for each layer.

If I choose a vector layer, I create my controls for this layer. If I choose
an other vector layer, I destroy the controls for the previous vector layer
and create the controls now for the choosen layer. To do this, I have a one
function swapPanel(layerindex).

The controls I use are Navigation, DragFeature, ModifyFeature,
SelectFeature, DrawFeature for point, line and polygon and they work for
each vector layer, not only for the top most.

Arnd Wippermann