[OpenLayers-Users] Browser not supported ?

Laurent Pierre mail at lespierre.org
Tue Aug 26 11:59:08 EDT 2008

Hi Felipe,

here's my browser informations :

Variable 	Setting
appName 	Netscape
appCodeName 	Mozilla
appVersion 	5.0 (Windows; fr)
appMinorVersion 	Property not supported or blank!
IE real version 	Not Internet Explorer or version is undetectable!
UserAgent 	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.0.1)
Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
Security Policy 	Property not supported or blank!
Browser Name 	Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
Operating System 	Windows NT 5.1 - Windows XP
Platform 	Win32 - Windows 32-bit platform
CPU 	Property not supported or blank!
Online 	true - The system is in global online mode
Connection Type 	Property not supported or blank!
Vendor 	Property not supported or blank!

It seems to be the right ones no ?

Laurent