[OpenLayers-Users] Strange buttons in Internet Explorer

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at online.no
Tue Dec 2 12:01:44 EST 2008

Hi all

Have a simple OL page where i have added some buttons to a panel. The panel and map is placed in a simple HTML table.

The strange thing is when i add some more buttons to my panel...the whole layout of my page gets distorted.

Have a look at:
http://www.avinet.no/bugopenlayers/openlayers-2.7/examples/buttons-ok.html

Here the buttons are displayed just fine above the map...

But if i add some more buttons:
http://www.avinet.no/bugopenlayers/openlayers-2.7/examples/buttons-error.html
The layout gets distorted...

This behaviour only occurs in Internet Explorer...in Firefox, Opera it looks just fine..

What am i missing here...is my HTML buggy...any ideas?

Cheers
Sture