[OpenLayers-Users] Support for KML ExtendedData

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Dec 2 15:47:27 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 02:26:37PM -0600, akrherz at iastate.edu wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> OpenLayers is super fancy, but it would be ultra fancy if I could load up
> the KML ExtendedData into the feature.attributes :)

No work has been done on this in trunk. I would gladly support (via
advice/review) work in this regard.

> Are there plans to pull this into a stable release

None that I'm aware of.

> or am I missing
> something about how to do this currently (likely!).

Nope.

I have no knowledge about the context work that was done in the sandbox
you pointed to. Someone else may be able to commetn more on that.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta