[OpenLayers-Users] Change mouse pointer for Zoombox control

Subha Ramakrishnan subha at gslab.com
Wed Dec 3 01:31:02 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a question regarding mouse pointer for a zoom box control.
Is it possible for me to change the mouse pointer to indicate that zoom
box control is currently active.
I did try setting the cursor using "map.style.cursor" and it does change
when the zoom box control is selected, but when i zoom in to an area,
the cursor goes back to the default mouse pointer.

Does anyone know how to do is? Or is it available in Openlayers and i am
missing it?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Subha