[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] Dynamic-Panel

Dipl. Inf. Carsten Eider eider at fh-bingen.de
Thu Dec 4 08:44:49 EST 2008

Hi list,

within my geo-editor i want to set-up a panel/toolbar
whose buttons depend on the number of selected features.
I am using a panel to add the buttons, but there is no method to remove
the buttons or better all butoons.
Destroying the panel kills my buttons, which i want to be instantiated
only once at startup

any suggestions?

Cheers Carsten

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours faithfully
Carsten Eider

Dipl. Inf. (FH)

Kompetenzzentrum für Innovative Informationssysteme

c/o Fachhochschhule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen

Berlinstraße 109
55411 Bingen

Tel: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-179
Fax: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-158