[OpenLayers-Users] GeoJSON layer and modifyFeature control

Adorian Ardelean mynature at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:25:42 EST 2008

Hi Alexandre,

No. This is very similar to what I had initially except adding "select"
style to stylemap. At click on feature, the select style is applied, but no
edit of vertex is possible (no drag-able circles appear on vertexes).

So I can make the layer editable by adding rule, but unfortunately paying
with loss of context styling. Context styling works ok with your example and
what I had in hand initially. If  I could only include context inside rule
somehow :-).

var styleMap = new OpenLayers.StyleMap();

var rules = [new OpenLayers.Rule({
symbolizer: template,
context: context,
elseFilter: true
})];
styleMap.styles["default"].addRules(rules);

It is midnight here, I will push on it tomorrow again. Thank you all for
your kind help!

All the best,
Adorian

Dr. Adorian Ardelean