[OpenLayers-Users] Using OpenLayers for interactive plotting

Bobby Moretti bobmoretti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:58:42 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm interested in making an interactive, web-based viewer for
mathematical plots with Google maps-style dragging and zooming. I
stumbled across OpenLayers, and it seems like it might be a good tool
to use for this.

I've looked through some of the documentation, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to go about setting up a custom data source.

Is this even feasible? Is OpenLayers the right framework for such a
viewer, or should I be looking for something else?

Thanks for any input,

-Bobby

--
Bobby Moretti