[OpenLayers-Users] adding a zoom level to a map?

gimini jeremy_pelissier at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 11 09:07:53 EST 2008

Hi girls and guys,

I set up first a scales array in my map config (my layer create the right
amount of scales, i.e the scales array).
I 'd like to add a specific scale which is not in the array. I use the
map.zoomToScale(new scale) to refresh the viewing but i cannot insert this
scale in the array. Trying to retrieve the scale by its (new) zoom level is
not possible, the map.numZoomLevels remains the same as the map initial
config.
Do you see what i mean :-/ ?
thanks by advance
Jimi