[OpenLayers-Users] Cluster strategy and extract attributes?

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 11:06:29 EST 2008

Thanks for the speedy response Chris, what you're saying makes sense to me now!

What I am hoping to achieve eventually is that when a cluster represents more than one point, the popup says "this cluster represents x sites. Please zoom in for more information" but when a cluster represents a single point, the popup picks up the attributes for that point. Is that even possible?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development