[OpenLayers-Users] Destroy/Delete a vector feature

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:26:22 EST 2008

If you think that this question smells of a hack, you are right...

I have a vector layer built on a GeoJson data source.  I have one
feature in the data that I don't want to draw/create.

My first thought is that after the data is loaded, if I could get the
feature by ID or attribute and then destroy it, that would be great.
I suppose that if I could filter it out of the original data set, that
would be fine also.  There will be less than about 20 features, so
most solutions shouldn't be too expensive.

Thanks,

David.