[OpenLayers-Users] Oracle Spatial and GML

Sparks, Witt Witt_Sparks at nrel.gov
Thu Dec 18 13:50:46 EST 2008

Thanks for the (incredibly quick) response.

Looking at the oracle spatial docs more closely, you're right, it says
that SDO_UTIL.TO_GMLGEOMETRY produces a "GML fragment."

I'll look around and see if there's a way I can get oracle to produce a
full GML document. I'll respond again if I find something.

Thanks.