[OpenLayers-Users] Problemwith kamap layer and 64x64 tiles

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 18 15:48:14 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a KaMap layer that is based on 64x64 pixel tiles
and 24x24 tiles/metatile in OpenLayers. Like this:

             var t64en = new OpenLayers.Layer.KaMap(
                 "Tile:64:EN",
                 "http://216.177.8.141/tiles",
                 { map: "2m_en",
                   i: "png",
                   g: "__base__"
                   },
                 {
                   // metaTileSize does not look like it is a parameter
                   // so it will probably do no good nor foul
                   metaTileSize: new OpenLayers.Size({w: 24, h: 24}),
                   tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size({h: 64, w: 64}),
                   buffer: 1
                   });
             t64en.addOptions({isBaseLayer: true});
             t64en.setVisibility(false);

I get it in my layerswitch, but no tile requests are getting issued and
I get no error in firebug.

Anyone know the proper way to do this?

Thanks,
   -Steve