[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with wfs examples

Diego Ochoa Tocachi diego.ochoat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:12:36 EST 2008

Hi list,

I have this problem when I run the examples locally:

-----
(wfs-reprojection.html)

uncaught exception: Access to restricted URI denied (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)
this._object.open(sMethod, sUrl, bAsync, sUser, sPassword);

XMLHttpRequest.js (ligne 177)
-----

The same error happens when I try to access other wfs server using
gwt-openlayers

I'm trying to create WFS java classes as WMS java classes from that package:

        WFSLayerParams wfsLayerParams = new WFSLayerParams();
        wfsLayerParams.setProjection("EPSG:4326");

        WFSParams wfsParams = new WFSParams();
        wfsParams.setTypeName("idm:islas");

        wfsLayer = new WFS("WMS Layer", "
http://www.geoportaligm.gov.ec/nacional/wfs", wfsParams, wfsLayerParams);

I don't know if that's ok, I'm newbie in openlayers :)

--
Diego Ochoa - darkbalder
email: diego.ochoat at gmail.com
Luis Pasteur 2-30 y Copernico