[OpenLayers-Users] spherical Mercator and google overlay

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:56:44 EST 2008

Hi Andrea

If you use sphericalMercator and therefore the 900913 OpenLayers is
correct to use 900913 for the bbox coordinates.

Given that, if you know you have a feature in that bbox and if that
feature doesn't get displayed in the map, you definitely have a
problem, but that problem doesn't lie in the WFS/GetFeature request.

Maybe you could give us the GeoServer response (GML file) to check if
there's something wrong with that response.

PS: I would personally suspect something wrong in your GeoServer configuration.

Cheers,
--
Eric