[OpenLayers-Users] Popups showing only at certain zoom lev's?

ibarkley ian.barkley at CATLINUSA.COM
Tue Feb 5 08:36:57 EST 2008

Just a bit of conjecture from one that's definitely NOT an expert, but merely
a fumbling user.....
[without seeing any code]
if markers have no clue as to which layer they are attached to, wouldn't
layer visibility decide what's drawn at a particular zoom, not markers? If
markers had more 'control', this would seem to be overwritable, but since a
marker knows only of itself and not its surroundings then the layer it's
attached to and it's rendering abilities take precedent.