[OpenLayers-Users] Box Handler with smaller boxes inside (basic grid)

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:37:05 EST 2008

Has anybody done this?

I created a handler that is similar to handler.box.  I am able to draw a box
on the screen and when the box stops drawing it creates smaller boxes within
itself.  Basically looks like a grid.  Now my user wants the ability to
"select" the boxes within the box and delete them.  They are features but I
cannot seem to get a hold of anything but the mother object.  I am having a
devil of a time trying to do this.  I see the example ->
select-feature-openpopup.html.  But I am not drawing just one object.  It is
a mother object with lots of babies.

Thanks!

--
Linda Rawson