[OpenLayers-Users] Pop-up and GML/KML/ ... layers

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Feb 6 07:02:54 EST 2008

Hi list,

I would like to test the pop-up feature in openlayers. If I add a GML, KML or
some other type of layer. How can I easily retrieve data from the GML, KML,
after clicking on the map ?

Do I need to retrieve the latLong from the click event, then parse the GML,
and then build the content of the pop-up? Or can I retrieve data from the GML
layer loaded in OL? An another method?

Could you provide some easy exemple for this?

Sorry if my question seems obvious. I am new in Javascript OO :)

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin