[OpenLayers-Users] OL trunk: WFS transparency in IE

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Feb 7 02:10:48 EST 2008

I've got the same problem with trunk, the vector features are
semi-transparent in Firefox, but in IE they are totally opaque. My style is
defined as:

        this.style = {};
        this.style.fillOpacity = 0.3;
        this.style.strokeOpacity = 0.3;
        this.style.strokeColor = "blue";
        this.style.fillColor = "blue";

Any pointers?

Best regards,
Bart

Hi. What do you mean by the wfs layer is opaque? It means you don't
see the layers below the wfs layer ? Could you show us a screen shot
or something ? Thx. Eric