[OpenLayers-Users] Polygon intersects layer for getting features?

Andrea Maschio andrea.maschio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:21:12 EST 2008

Hi all, i don't know if i'm getting out of this, anyway basically what
I am trying to do is to select a group of features (id of features)
from a wms layer using a polygon.

So, I am trying this road:

//obtaining a collection of features by the intersection of the
selected features of my vectors layer

var features = vectors.selectedFeatures.intersect(baseKana) //baseKana
is my WMS layer

//cycling through them

for(key in features) {
                 var feature = features[key];
                 console.log('Feature id: ', feature.id)
}

This is probably stupid and wrong, but I am simply trying to find a
way to get them. It would be nice also to have them as JSON, but what
I'm getting through this cycle seems to ber  all the available
functions of a generic array.

Any help is really appreciated + _ +

Thanks

Andrea Maschio