[OpenLayers-Users] Patch for wms layer redraw

Andrea Maschio andrea.maschio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 07:50:22 EST 2008

Hi Christopher, I successfully applied the patch you provided for the
correct WMS layer redraw based on reloading of the features. What
surprised me a lot was that while i'm having greate troubles overlying
my data with a google maps layer, i noticed the redrawn layer fits
perfectly over google maps!!

This until I zoom, because this seems to bring the layer again to the
original projection. I assume that this is related to a wrong
geoserver configuration (I hope so) but was very surprised to see the
call to that method redraw the layer in the correct position. Do you
have any idea? I understand you probably don't, anyway I'll let you
know of any further issues I'll find.

Thanks

Andrea Maschio
http://www.superandrew.it