[OpenLayers-Users] Layer.Text Popups Encoding

Maria Panagou snowdrop at ath.forthnet.gr
Sun Feb 10 19:53:03 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have this small (or big) problem. I've set up some markers using
MarkersTextLayerExample. All works fine except that my description text,
which I enter in my textfiles and is displayed in popups is in the Greek
language. This results in the characters not shown correctly (not-readable).
Is there a way to control popups encoding e.g i would like to use ISO_8859_7
encoding.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Maria