[OpenLayers-Users] WFS-T not working on trunk...

Jon Britton man_kills_everything at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:21:01 EST 2008

Hi,
I've just noticed that I get the following when using trunk to do WFS-T. I
got this from FireBug using the GeoServer WFS-T example, I just replaced the
local OpenLayers script with the remote trunk one.

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript argument"
nsresult: "0x80570009 (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://svn.openlayers.org/trunk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Ajax.js ::
anonymous :: line 671"  data: no]

Line 0

Cheers,