[OpenLayers-Users] Displaying Multiple Markers from Database

Josh Livni mailing_lists at umbrellaconsulting.com
Sun Feb 17 12:55:34 EST 2008

Oh - woops.  You are right - there is no MySQL support currently (though
it would not be that hard to add, especially if basing it just on the
SQLite template rather than trying to use it's spatial features).

That said, since Schone just wants to view stuff and does not
necessarily need to write back to the db, it may well be just as easy to
take your approach and just write a quick one-off php/python script to
get the markers out in xml (wfs) or json...

  -Josh