[OpenLayers-Users] Help with Openlayers & Mapserver WMS

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 18 18:18:37 EST 2008

Hey Neil,

There is something not right with your projections in your map file.
You use seem to mix EPSG:4326 and a NZ SRS (EPSG:2193 NZTM?)
EPSG:4326 has the units in latlon (-180, -90, 180, 90) instead of meters
(in which you've defined your initial extent).

If you run into more problems, I advise you to take this problem to the
MapServer users mailing list.

Regards,

Roald