[OpenLayers-Users] vector layer visibility or z-order with image layer

MilesTogoe miles.togoe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:51:21 EST 2008

I'm now working with svn trunk as it seems to fix some previous issues
and my image layer is now correctly bounded, projected with long/lat  -
however, if I have an image layer and add a vector layer, the vector
features are not showing and the vector layer is "grayed" out in the
layer switcher.  If the layers are added as such:
map.addLayers([graphic,vlayer]);
the vector layer should be on top, correct ?  Does some visibility
switch need to be set ?  Any ideas ?