[OpenLayers-Users] Layer rendering

Carlos Pinto cmspinto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:27:48 EST 2008

Your absolutely right, I discover thet only using the version "<script src="
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/lib/OpenLayers.js"></script>" could be
possible to apply styles to the KML file.

So what is the best way to have good style on polygons?
GML does not have either and I was trying to avoid customizing one by one.

I need to draw a grid with ten classes and the simplest way it seemed to
have a GML or KML file with all the polygons connected to a style!!!!

Thanks for your help

Carlos