[OpenLayers-Users] Best way to document examples

MilesTogoe miles.togoe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:47:22 EST 2008

As we work our way thru examples and applying logic to our code, it
seems a great time to add documentation and notes to the examples.  As
opposed to some place else such as the wiki, it seems the best way is to
just add comments into the example source code explaining the API calls,
etc with web page html text just for explaining how to run the example.
Would you like for us to start submitting such documentation ?  If so
what is best way to submit ?