[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layers loaded are not visible

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:24:35 EST 2008

Hi Arnd,

I had the exactly opposite problem when I tried with geoserver: it
worked with IE6 and not in Firefox...

Now, I am in a linux localhost environment, generating the service with
mapserver and I'm working only with FF.
Firefox console and firebug don't show me any errors.

I also tried your suggestion to modify the proxy script:

Response.ContentType = "text/xml"
Response.CharSet = "iso-8859-1"

but nothing changes.

What do you mean exactly when you say "I grabbed the request from firebug"?
Where I have to look to see the request?

thx for your help