[OpenLayers-Users] Look who is using OpenLayers

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:13:13 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have been working on a website for Bushnell ->
http://www.bushnell.com/gps/gps.cfm?setcookie=yes&continent=North%20America&language=English&section=GPS&interest
=

We use openlayers to locate images that can subsequently be downloaded to
the gps units.  After many hours of hard work we have finally deployed our
website using openlayers.  You will need a login to use the web site but you
can see an image capture of the web site here ->
http://www.sensorytech.net/img/Bushnell.jpg.  The imagery at the higher
resolutions is still coming along but DigitalGlobe and DMSolutions are
working on this.

Thanks for all your help and especially to the following:

    Christopher Schmidt
    Erik Uzureau
    Gregor Mosheh - HostGIS.com
    Andrew de Klerk - Quartex