[OpenLayers-Users] Ubuntu + Apache + proxy.cgi

Jesús García Carrero jgarcia at saig.es
Tue Jan 8 07:11:02 EST 2008

Hi there! First of all happy new year.

I've been working with proxy.cgi provided with OpenLayers
(congratulations to the core team on this great software) under
Apache+Windows (only changing python path in the first line). It's all
right.

Now I'm trying to do the same using Ubuntu. The problem I've found is
Apache configuration in Ubuntu is very different than Windows one (and
I'm sure it's different than other linux Apache packages). I think it's
due to Apache package for Ubuntu way of organizing things. Where do I
have to put proxy.cgi? I have a cgi-bin folder but it doesn't work there...

Many thanks in advance!