[OpenLayers-Users] WMS overlaid on Google "spherical mercator" in OpenLayers

ahm126 a_murdoch at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:03:56 EST 2008

Andrea,
Thanks for letting me know.  It's a bit of a disappointment, but I can work
around it by simply not using Google (or other commercial data).  I'm sure
it's a show-stopper for some people though.  I suppose I can also work
around by turning off the OpenLayers "wrapDateLine" option and resize the
Google map to only show one "wrap" of the Earth?

Is there any way for users to "vote" on JIRA issues to potentially help
prioritize updates?  Not sure how the JIRA system works.

I've really enjoyed working with Geoserver!  Thanks for the hard work.

Andrew